Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Episodes Resume Next Week!

Ah finally the wait is almost over my fellow HIMYM fans.  I am glad to say that next week the show is back with a new episode.  Last night, while I was watching the national college basketball championship game, I realized that new episodes would have probably resumed this week had it not been for the game.  When I was looking online for more info regarding the last five episodes that remain, I could not help but remember that overall, this season future Ted is also telling his kids about the stories that led to Barney's wedding day.  I had completely forgotten this is how the season started.  Now that I remember, I wonder if Quinn is going to be a regular cast member for next season.  Is the "legendary" tale of Barnabus Stinson coming to an end? I do not know, but we shall see.  Will Barney marry a stripper?  That sounds so perfect for his character and I could not picture it any other way.

I am in great anticipation of the season finale because apparently the gang also reminisces about the time they encouraged Ted to go after the one that got away.  I do not know about you all, but the only girl that I can think matches that profile is Victoria (former guest star, Ashley Williams).  That is to say if it one of the numerous girls that Ted has dated that we know of.  We know it is not Zoey (former guest star, Jennifer Morrison) because the gang discouraged him from getting back together with her.  So that leaves it to Victoria, who he had the chance to snatch back from the German guy she met in Europe.  I can't wait for this season to end.  It has definitely been the most interesting season thus far.  I am looking forward to the end of this season.  See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment