Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Broath


(Courtesy of CBS)

Hello fellow HIMYM fans! I really do not know what to expect from this episode this week. Most of you are probably wondering why this photo is bigger than the preceding ones. The reason why I made this photo bigger than the others is because it looks so epic. I mean really, who doesn't like an epic action scene? As you know there was a three week gap between this episode and the last and they really did not give any indication as to what would be in this episode except that Barney and Quinn ultimately want to move in together and the gang disapproves. Meanwhile, Ted and Robin fight over who sublet Quinn's apartment. I do not want to get to into any more detail because I do not want to give away any spoilers for those of you that have not seen it yet. However, I will say that with regards to Ted, It is impossible to go back to just friends with the ones you love. It never works. You can never be just friends because you either want something more out of it or you do not want to feel more for that someone else. I know from my personal experience that I used to be friends with this girl that lived across the street from me. When things escalated for me, well long story short (too many details and I have to stop myself). Let's just say things did not end so well and we hardly even speak to one another anymore. We both made several attempts to make it work and I must credit her trying much harder than I did. Over time with many things involved like being naive as well as impatience, we unfortunately ended up resenting one another in many respects. Yeah so in other words it sucks to be Ted right now. So I have given some light into this episode about Barney and Ted being the characters to mainly focus on. I think that will continue to be the case for the last four episodes, unless Marshall and Lily have their kid in this season. Since there are only four episodes left, new episodes resume on April 17th! See you next week. Here’s the link for this week’s episode:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_your_mother/video/2211801832/how-i-met-your-mother-the-broath

No comments:

Post a Comment