Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Karma

(Courtesy of CBS)

Greetings fellow HIMYM fans!  After Last week's episode, I was really upset that Robin and Ted did not end up together again.  However, I was not surprised because we already know in the series that Robin is not the mother of Ted's future kids.  With regards to this episode, I will say that I was not expecting the ending to this episode.  I do not want to give any spoiler alerts, but I will say that Barney finally acts on his feelings for Quinn (guest star, Becki Newton) and Ted contemplates getting over his feelings for Robin.  I personally can relate to Ted in this episode because I also need change in my life.  Recently I started to have feelings for this girl in one of my classes.  However to my luck, she is already in a relationship.  Good thing I have spring break coming up because like Ted I could use a break from reality.  I am looking forward to see whether Quinn stays as Barney's new love interest because we are nearing the end of the season.  I think there are only four more episodes left in this season.  The good news is that season eight of the series is already confirmed by CBS, so if it becomes serious between Barney and Quinn.  We can expect to see Quinn in the beginning of the next season.  I still cannot get over Barney and Quinn.  For his character, it would we so ironic if Barney falls in love with a stripper.  I know it is early to say, but I think Barney and Robin will likely have another hook up in the next season.  Maybe I am fooled by the chemistry between Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders, but their characters look likely to have a relapse in the future.  With all that in mind, I want to say that it is unlikely I will post to this blog until after next week because I will be away.  I look forwarding to posting then.  For those of you that do not know the show itself it also on break until the Monday March 19th when the episode, "The Broath" premieres.  For those of you that haven't seen this week's episode, here's the link.


http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_your_mother/video/2202241503/how-i-met-your-mother-karma


1 comment:

  1. To tell you the truth I myself have never seen this show before but it is already pulling my attention towards it with its complicated plot. I absolutely love shows with affairs and hook ups, its so enticing to watch! As for hitting reality when it comes to liking another individual...been there done that. It happens in tv shows all the time but unfortunately it happens in life too. But sometimes its just better to the know the truth, take it in, and move onto something better!

    ReplyDelete